Engaging various audiences in my explorations of how arts, science, and technology come together is a key part of my work. I create lectures and workshops for art academies, conservatories, and universities, and as part of the public programme of cultural institutions (e.g. the Orgelpark, Oddstream and Kunstinsitituut Melly). Apart from that, I have also acted as moderator, presenter, and host during cultural events.
Areas of expertise
• Innovation in music and art practices
• Transdisciplinary collaboration
• Science & Technology Studies
• Qualitative and artistic research skills and methods
• Methodological experiment
• Cultural/art theory
In case you‘d want to see me move⤴
Click here for an overview of my lectures and workshops
Get in touch if you are interested to collaborate or would like to learn more.